Hours & Location
A-V.I.P. Pet Resort is located at 2675 W. Arby Ave in the heart of fabulous Las Vegas, just minutes from both McCarran International Airport and the famous Las Vegas Strip. Accessible easily from both the Strip, and Interstate-15, A-V.I.P. Pet Resort is a convenient solution to your pet boarding needs.
House Training and Crate Training
Unless you propose to stay your dog outdoors--and few folks do because it isn't recommended--you'll got to teach your dog where to eliminate. Therefore, house training (also called housebreaking or potty training) is one among the primary belongings you got to work on together with your dog. Crate training are often a really helpful a part of the training process. This includes house training also as many other areas of training: Crate Training Dogs and Puppies: Here are the fundamentals of coaching your dog or puppy to simply accept and even enjoy the crate. Not only will it help with housebreaking, but it'll also give your dog an area of his own. How to House Train your Dog: When it comes right down to it, house training isn't that complicated, but this does not mean it is easy . Consistency and diligence are key during the housebreaking process. Submissive/Excitement Urination in Dogs: If your dog remains having accidents within the house, it's going to be quite an easy housebreaking issue. Your dog might urinate out of pleasure or to precise submissive behavior. Leash Training Dogs and Puppies Every dog must learn to steer on a leash. Besides the very fact that the majority areas have leash laws, there'll be times when keeping your dog on a leash is for his own safety. find out how to introduce your dog or puppy to the leash, then teach him the way to walk properly on the leash, even beside you on a motorcycle . A loose leash walk teaches your dog to not pull or lunge when on the leash, making the experience more enjoyable for both you and your dog.
Monday – Saturday: 8:00am to 6:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am to 12:00pm
A V.I.P. Pet Resort
2675 W. Arby Ave.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89119
Kurt Williams, owner and operator of A-V.I.P. Kennel, has raised dogs all of his life. In 1987, he began raising and showing Chow Chows as a hobby. This part-time hobby has developed into a higher appreciation for breed and a passion for the sport. Kurt is very active in showing, breeding, training and the socialization of the Chow Chow breed. He has quickly become one of Las Vegas’s foremost authorities on the breed and loves sharing his knowledge to anyone with questions about the Chow.
Over the years, Kurt’s knowledge in handling and caring for dogs has become quite extensive. Thus, a cat and dog kennel was a natural progression of his hobby and a very enthusiastic fit. A-V.I.P. Kennel is supervised by Kurt every day and night. He lives on-site with his family allowing for personal care and supervision beyond business hours. This is a very comforting and reassuring thought for our VIP clientele. Kurt’s entire family is involved in the business, especially his 4 children who are often playing ball with the dogs and petting the cats.
Kurt invites everyone seeking boarding services to come by and take a tour of A-V.I.P. Kennel, as well as other kennels in the valley. Kurt urges everyone to make sure they don’t just leave a member of their family anywhere, but “where your pets are treated like family.”
Google News Feed
dog kennels las vegas
- Kid with rare condition surprised with service dog by Las Vegas valley nonprofit - KTNV Las Vegas
- Frustration from some animal advocates over services at The Animal Foundation - KTNV Las Vegas
- Comeback almost complete for Nevada SPCA; new facility taking shape - KTNV Las Vegas
- At least 75 animals die at Central Texas pet resort in late night fire - KLAS - 8 News Now
- New Nevada SPCA shelter arriving after years of controversy - KTNV Las Vegas
dog boarding las vegas
- Las Vegas animal hospital offers no-cost boarding to front line workers, people ill with COVID-19 - FOX5 Las Vegas
- 10 Factors Affecting COVID-Era Travel in 2021 - Nasdaq
- Las Vegas Sands Sells Venetian, Sands Expo, MSG Sphere – Implications For Las Vegas Raiders - Oakland News Now Today Blog – SF Bay Area Daily By Zennie62Media
- HORSEPLAY: Arena owner's passion includes kids, horses, dogs - Peninsula Daily News
- How to play safely with your pets during coronavirus crisis - Las Vegas Review-Journal
dog spa las vegas
- Winter is the most pup-ular time of year for these dogs - Yahoo News
- Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming Doubles Down with Las Vegas Expansion Plans - Franchising.com
- Six Things You Can Do to Make Your Backyard More Dog-Friendly - Yahoo News
- Woof Gang Bakery Opens Third Las Vegas Location - PetProductNews.com
- National Margarita Day Today - q1065.fm
dog hotel las vegas
- Las Vegas motel provides eviction relief amid COVID economy - Los Angeles Times
- Have a clingy dog? West Palm Beach is your next Florida getaway. - Tampa Bay Times
- 13 Things To Do This Week In Las Vegas For Oct. 8-14, 2021 - KTNV Las Vegas
- Expert NFL Picks for Week 7 Including Chiefs-Titans, Bengals-Ravens and Colts-49ers - InsideHook
- A couple flying to Vegas noticed their luggage was overweight. Their dog snuck in a boot. - Yahoo News
doggy daycare las vegas
- Elderly dog owner 'distraught' after Henderson residential dog daycare facility shut down - KTNV Las Vegas
- 5 Best Doggy Day Care Centre in Las Vegas, NV - Kev's Best
- UPDATE: Henderson says owner of shuttered residential dog boarding business issued numerous citations, no longer permitted to run business from home - KLAS - 8 News Now