|Daily Rates||1 DOG||2 DOGS||3 DOGS|
|Regular Run 4×15 indoor/outdoor||$25.00||$45.00||N/A|
|Jumbo Run 5×20 indoor/outdoor||$30.00||$55.00||$60.00|
|Suite 10×20 indoor/outdoor||$35.00||$60.00||$70.00|
|Luxury Suite 8×8||$45.00||$65.00||$90.00|
|Weekly Rates||1 DOG||2 DOGS||3 DOGS|
|Regular Run 4×15 indoor/outdoor||$175.00||$315.00||N/A|
|Jumbo Run 5×20 indoor/outdoor||$210.00||$385.00||$420.00|
|Suite 8×20 indoor/outdoor||$245.00||$420.00||$490.00|
|Luxury Suite 8×8||$315.00||$455.00||$630.00|
|10 Day Package||4X15 Standard Suite 1 DOG Package||1 DOG FOR 10 DAYS IS $220.00||2 DOGS FOR 10 DAYS IS $370.00|
|4X15 Standard Suite 2 Dogs Package||2 DOGS FOR 10 DAYS $370|
|5X20 Jumbo Suite Dog Package||1 DOG FOR 10 DAYS IS $270.00||2 DOGS FOR 10 DAYS IS $420.00||3 DOGS FOR 10 DAYS IS $520.00|
|10X20 Deluxe Suite Dog Package||1 DOG FOR 10 DAYS IS $320.00||2 DOGS FOR 10 DAYS IS $470.00||3 DOGS FOR 10 DAYS IS $570.00|
|8X10 Deluxe Private Suite Dog Package||1 DOG FOR 10 DAYS IS $420.00||2 DOGS FOR 10 DAYS IS $570.00||3 DOGS FOR 10 DAYS IS $670.00|
|Monthly Rates||1 DOG||2 DOGS||3 DOGS|
|Regular Run 4×15 indoor/outdoor||$600.00||$900.00||N/A|
|Jumbo Run 5×20 indoor/outdoor||$750.00||$1050.00||$1350.00|
|Suite 10×20 indoor/outdoor||$900.00||$1200.00||$1500.00|
|Luxury Suite 8×8||$1050.00||$1350.00||$1650.00|
|Cat Condos 4×6||1 CAT||2 CATS||3 CATS|
|Doggie Day Care – buy 4 days and the 5th is FREE!||1 DOG $20.00||2 DOGS $30.00||3 DOGS $35.00|
|Airport Pick up||…..$75.00 each way|
|Home or Hotel Pick up||…..$30.00 each way|
|After Hours Pick up or Drop off 24 hours advanced notice required||$30.00 before 9 PM||$50.00 after 9 PM|
Extra yard time, Daily Daycare or play time is available $5.00 per dog Bathing for all dogs, boarding or walk-ins is available for all breeds inquire about rates
How often is my dog let outside?
All our canine guests get out of their air conditioned kennels twice a day and get to run around in one of our large outdoor exercise areas. Social guests get to play together, while those who prefer to be on their own get their own time. This exercise and attention has lead to a rather unusual situation; dogs want to come to A-V.I.P Pet Resort.
Is the facility air conditioned?
Yes. Our entire facility is air conditioned in the summer allowing all pets to escape the heat during the summer months.
Is the facility heated?
Yes. Our guests never have to look for a warm space to lay down during the winter. Our expansion offers radiant floor heating. The whole floor is heated! View our dog run video!
Please check out the following information concerning our dog run dimensions and rates. Please be sure to call us and check current availabilities.
What are the dimensions of the dog runs?
Regular Run – $25.00 per day
Jumbo Run – $30.00 per day
Inside/Outside Suite – $35.00 per day
Luxury Suite – $45.00 per day
Google News Feed
dog kennels las vegas
- TIMELINE: Channel 13 investigations led to charges for former top ... - KTNV 13 Action News Las Vegas
- Las Vegas couple arrested after children allegedly found locked in ... - Fox 5 Las Vegas
- Grand jury indicts Las Vegas couple accused of locking children in dog cages - Fox 5 Las Vegas
- Fur Friends Availabe at Lafayette Dog Adoption & Donation Event - 99.9 KTDY
- LV Council approves increase in pet ownership, rejects more ... - Nevada Current
dog boarding las vegas
- Las Vegas animal hospital offers no-cost boarding to front line workers, people ill with COVID-19 - FOX5 Las Vegas
- 10 Factors Affecting COVID-Era Travel in 2021 - Nasdaq
- Las Vegas Sands Sells Venetian, Sands Expo, MSG Sphere – Implications For Las Vegas Raiders - Oakland News Now Today Blog – SF Bay Area Daily By Zennie62Media
- HORSEPLAY: Arena owner's passion includes kids, horses, dogs - Peninsula Daily News
- How to play safely with your pets during coronavirus crisis - Las Vegas Review-Journal
dog spa las vegas
- Winter is the most pup-ular time of year for these dogs - Yahoo News
- Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming Doubles Down with Las Vegas Expansion Plans - Franchising.com
- Six Things You Can Do to Make Your Backyard More Dog-Friendly - Yahoo News
- Woof Gang Bakery Opens Third Las Vegas Location - PetProductNews.com
- National Margarita Day Today - q1065.fm
dog hotel las vegas
- Las Vegas police arrest man for allegedly trying to kill, abandon dog he said was sick - Fox 5 Las Vegas
- EXCLUSIVE: Looks like he made it! Barry Manilow kicks The King off his Throne as he performs his 637th Vegas c - Daily Mail
- Las Vegas Bartending, Hotel Jobs Replaced By Robots: Report - Entrepreneur
- NFL Best Bets: Experts Pick Week 3 Games Including Saints-Packers, Patriots-Jets and Steelers-Raiders - InsideHook
- Las Vegas entertainer still making it big on the Harbor - The Daily World